Before purchasing tickets to
The Masque of the Red Death
Please read the following ticket policies:
• Everyone in the theater must have a ticket. No babies in arms or kids on laps.
• No children under the age of 5 are admitted into the theater unless otherwise noted.
• Tickets can be printed at home, displayed on a mobile device, or be picked up at the box office.
• Late seating is only available at the discretion of the house manager and may not be available.
• See our exchange & refund policy.
By clicking "continue" you agree to the policies above and will relay these policies to everyone in your party.
* Open Stage shows do not include special events or productions that are produced by a third party