Before purchasing tickets to
Black NewsBeat with Dr. Kimeka Campbell
Please read the following:
Stay home if you have symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
• If you're feeling ill, have a positive test, or a possible exposure, we ask that you stay at home. • In the event you have to miss a show, contact the box office for assistance.
At this time we are not requiring proof of vaccination or the wearing of masks.
• Patrons may choose to wear a mask at any time. • We will require masks if the COVID-19 Community Level for Dauphin County shifts to 'Medium' or 'High'.
• Everyone in the theater must have a ticket. No babies in arms or kids on laps.
• No children under the age of 5 are admitted into the theater unless otherwise noted.
• Tickets can be printed at home, displayed on a mobile device, or be picked up at the box office.
• Late seating is only available at the discretion of the house manager and may not be available.
• See our exchange & refund policy.
By clicking "continue" you agree to the policies above and will relay these policies to everyone in your party.
Learn about vaccines...
If you are not vaccinated we encourage you to do so. Learn More
- Everyone 5 years of age and older is now eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
Everyone ages 12 and older is eligible for a booster shot.
We believe theatre should be accessible for everyone.
At Open Stage we believe in radical accessibility, meaning we believe that anyone should be able to see our shows, regardless of financial limitations. Learn More