Before purchasing tickets to
Anne & Emmett
Please read the following:
Stay home if you have symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
• If you're feeling ill, have a positive test, or a possible exposure, we ask that you stay at home. • In the event you have to miss a show, contact the box office for assistance.
At this time we are not requiring proof of vaccination or the wearing of masks.
• Patrons may choose to wear a mask at any time. • We will require masks if the COVID-19 Community Level for Dauphin County shifts to 'Medium' or 'High'.
• Everyone in the theater must have a ticket. No babies in arms or kids on laps.
• No children under the age of 5 are admitted into the theater unless otherwise noted.
• Tickets can be printed at home, displayed on a mobile device, or be picked up at the box office.
• Late seating is only available at the discretion of the house manager and may not be available.
• See our exchange & refund policy.
By clicking "continue" you agree to the policies above and will relay these policies to everyone in your party.
We believe theatre should be accessible for everyone.
At Open Stage we believe in radical accessibility, meaning we believe that anyone should be able to see our shows, regardless of financial limitations.
* Open Stage shows do not include special events or productions that are produced by a third party